You can ask me anything and I’ll answer honestly, but only with yes and no.
- Fucked up sleeping schedule.
- Ugly handwriting forever.
- Waking up so freaking early.
- Forgot there’s homework/projects due.
- Seeing the bitches you hate.
- Stupid teachers who gives you too much work.
- Homework all day, everyday.
- Same shit, different day.
(Source: , via takemeetothemilkyway)
Take an empty jar anywhere in your room. Everytime when something good happens to you - it doesn’t matter if it is just a little thing, if it makes you happy - write on a little paper why you are happy, fold the paper, and take it into the jar. On the last day of 2013 empty your jar, and see how many little presents life give to you. Do it in each year.
i am so doing this hollaaaaa ✌